This is a tasty South Indian style Onion raita which goes well with all rice varieties like Tomato rice, Mint Rice, Pulao.
- 1 medium sized Onion (skin peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 Green chilli (edges trimmed and finely chopped)
- 2 cups Curd
- A pinch Sugar
- As per taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
1) Add salt and sugar to curd and mix well. Now whisk the curd to make it smooth.
2) Add onion and Green chillies and mix well.
3) Heat oil in a kadai and mustard seeds to crackle. After it crackles, add thsi mixture to Raita.
Tasty Raita is ready.