This is a simple South Indian lunch menu.
And the menu is
1) Drumstick Onion Sambar
2) Vazhaithandu poriyal/Banana stem curry
3) Vendakkai thayir pachadi/Bindi raita
This lunch suits for 2 member family or during week days when you don't have much time to make elaborate lunch menu but still don't want to compromise on healthy diet.
If you want to add Rasam to this menu, click here to choose any Rasam variety.
1) You can peel the skin of Pearl onions for sambar in weekends and store in airtight container in fridge.
2) Drumstick and Vendakkais are easy to cut veggies in busy mornings.
3) If you have difficulty chopping Vazhaithandu in morning, you can chop them the day before and keep them immersed in buttermilk and store in fridge. Vazhaithandu cooks fast and will not eat your time.