This Easy bhel puri is a tasty and healthy recipe for Kids Snack box/Lunch box. Also an excellent diet friendly recipe, which you can much as an evening snack too.
- 2 tbsp Carrot (Grated)
- 2 tbsp Cucumber (Grated)
- 2 tbsp Raw Mango (Grated)
- 1 Tomato (Finely chopped)
- 1 Cup Puffed Rice
- 2 tbsp Roasted gram (pottu kadalai)
- 2 tbsp Sev
- 1/4 tsp Lemon juice
- As per taste Salt
1) Mix the veggies with salt. Next add Puffed rice, Roasted gram, Sev and mix well.
2) Finally add Coriander leaves, Lemon juice and mix again.
Yummy Kids easy Bhel is ready....
1) I have not added onions since my little one doesn't like raw onions, you can add finely chopped onions.
2) Adding 1 tsp of Tamato sauce gives added taggy taste.
3) You can also add 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder for spiciness.
4) Instead of roasted gram you can also add mung sprouts or peanuts according to your kids taste.