Mung Sprouts Fruits salad is a tasty salad packed with loads of Nutrients.
When I first tasted this salad in a function I immediately noted this recipe to give a try at home as it was simple and delicious as well. If you are weight watcher, I am sure this salad is a wonderful recipe to give a try.
- 1/4 Cup Mung Bean/Green gram
- 6-8 Seedless Grapes
- 1 tbsp Raisins/Dried grapes
- 2 tbsp Grated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Lime juice
- As per taste Salt
1) Wash and soak Mung bean/Green gram overnight. Next day, drain water and transfer it to a cotton cloth and wrap it. Small sprouts will start developing in after 6-7 hours.
2) Add Grapes, Raisins, Grated coconut, Lime juice, Salt to Mung Sprouts and mix well.
Yummy Mung sprouts Salad is ready.
1) You can also add 2 tbsp of Pomegranate seeds.