This Carrot Juice is a refreshing mint flavoured juice for this Summer season.
In my school days, my mom used to give Carrot juice daily in the morning which helped me stay energetic through out the day.
When I was reading about Carrots an interesting note caught my eyes "When Carrots were first cultivated, it was grown for aromatic leaves and seeds rather than roots" (source wiki). But now, we rarely see carrots with leaves in supermarkets:).
Ingredients: serves 2
- 2 Carrots (Delhi carrots)
- Few Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Sugar
1) Scrap off the outer skin and dirts from Carrots. Wash it nicely and chop them into small pieces.
2) Add the Carrots, Mint leaves and Sugar to Mixer and grind it to fine paste by adding little water.
3) Strain the juice using a strainer and serve chilled.
1) If you don't like the mint flavour avoid the mint leaves and try natural flavour.
2) Here I have used Delhi carrots, you can also use the normal ones for nice orange colour.
3) Try adding few pieces of ginger and lemon juice for Ginger-Lemon flavour.
4) You can also skip sugar for mild Carrot sweetness.