Brown Rice Cone dosa is a healthy as well as tasty dosa made in cone shape.
Ingredients For batter:
- 1 Cup Brown Rice
- 1 cup Broken boiled Rice (Or Idli Rice)
- 1/2 cup Urad dal
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- As required Salt
Ingredients for Dosa:
- As required Brown Rice Dosa batter
- For Drizzling Oil
Method For Batter:
1) Wash and soak Brown Rice, Broken boiled Rice, Urad dal and Fenugreek together for 4-5 hours.
2) Grind them to Idli batter consistency and leave it to ferment overnight.
Next day Brown Rice Dosa batter is ready.
Method For Cone Dosa:
1) Add required water to fermented batter to get Dosa batter consistency.
2) Heat a Dosa tawa, drizzle oil and spread completely. Pour a laddle of batter and spread in circular motion.
3) After one side is done, flip it around to cook the other side.
4) Flip it again and cut the dosa from edge to middle portion using the dosa spatula. You can also use clean kitchen scissors to cut the dosa. Next Roll the dosa as shown in the pic.
1) Instead of flipping the dosa, you can also close it with a lid and cook then you do the cone. But drizzle more oil on sides to get crispy edges. If you don't get crispy dosa, you will not be able to make cone.