- 1 cup Banan stem/Vazhaithandu (Chopped vertically 1/2 inch length)
- 1/4 cup Carrot (Chopped vertically 1/2 inch length)
- 1/4 cup Capsicum (Chopped vertically 1/2 inch length)
- 1 medium size Tomato (Chopped finely)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (Chopped finely)
- As per taste Salt
1) Remove the outer layer of stem and scrap the next layer to get the inner most layer. Slice the stem into small pieces and put them in butter milk.
2) Drain buttermilk from Banana stem and add Capsicum, Tomatoes and Carrot.
3) Add Salt, Lemon juice and mix well.
4) Finally add coriander leaves and mix again.
Healthy & Tasty Banana stem salad is ready.
1) You can also add chopped cucumber to this salad.
If you are new to Banana stem, don't know how to chop it then this Video will guide you: