Thinai Saamai sweet kuzhi paniyaram is made with millets and jaggery and I am sure you can not resist your self from munching this healthy snack.
Thanks all for your great response for my Kara kuzhi paniyaram/Masala kuzhi paniyaram recipe and I am happy that many are giving importance to millets and started using them.
- 1 cup Thinai Saamai batter
- 1/4 cup Grated coconut
- 1/2 cup powdered jaggery
- A pinch Cardamom powder
1) Add Grated coconut, Jaggery, Cardamom powder to batter and mix them well.
2) Heat Kuzhipaniyaram pan and add oil in all kuzhis.
3) Let the heat be in medium flame, and pour a tbsp of batter in each kuzhis.
4) Close it with a lid to cook. After few mins, open the lid and check whether the paniyaram has puffed up and has got cooked.
5) Once it is done, turn around with the paniyaram stick or rod to cook other side. No need to close it the pan.
6) When the other side turns golden brown, take the paniyarams one by one from the pan and do the same for next batches.
1) You can add 1/2 banana (mashed) too.
2) Instead of Oil, you can use ghee in kuzhis.