Ragi is one of the millet which is rich in calcium and is suitable for babies as well. Ragi porridge is the common weaning food for babies after 6 months in India. Also diabetes patients are advised to include ragi in diet. This Ragi dosa is crispy and slight brown in colour.
- 1 cup Idli Rice
- 1 cup Ragi flour
- 1/2 cup whole urad dal
- 2 tsp fenugreek seeds
Method to make batter:
1) Soak Rice, Urad dal and Fenugreek Seeds for 2-3 hours.
2) Grind them together and finally mix well with salt and Ragi flour.
3) Keep overnight for ferment.
1) Next day your fermented batter is read for Dosa.
2) Heat a Dosa tawa and spread all over a tsp of oil.
3) Pour a laddle full of batter and make a circle.
4) Close with a lid for few mins to cook.
Ragi Dosa is ready to be served. It goes with any side dish. We tried with Drumstick Onion Sambar, it was yummy.