This is my first fusion cooking. I had some left over idlies so gave a try in Chinese style. It came out so well and bought me loads of appreciation.
Black pepper powder
Garam masala powder
Few tsps oil
1) Cut the veggies in long thin slices.
2) Heat a flat bottomed kadai and add few tsps of oil.
3) Add onion first and saute for few mins in low flame.
4) Increase the flame and keep in high flame and add capsicum and saute continuously for few mins.
5) Add carrot, cabbage and beans and saute continuously for few mins.
6) Now add tomato sauce, soya sauce, few tsps. of garam masala, corriander powder and salt.
7) Mix well and saute for few mins.
8) Transfer this mixture to a plate.
9) Cut the idlies into pieces and add to kadai and add few tsps of oil and saute for few mins.
10) Now add the mixture to idlies and saute for few mins.