Quinoa Paneer Bread Rolls are delicious snack prepared with Super food Quinoa.
If your kiddos are running away from Quinoa then try these rolls, I am sure they cant even identify that these yummy rolls are made of Quinoa. Also if in case you have some leftover Quinoa, this snack is great idea to turn the leftover cooked Quinoa to a yummy snack. This No onion No Garlic snack can be prepared in minutes and goes well with Tomato Ketchup.
Quinoa has immense health benefits and is one of the super food. Click here to learn 27 science backed health benefits of Quinoa.
Ingredients: Serves 7-8 Rolls
- 1/4 cup White Quinoa
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Paneer
- 1 Medium Size Potato
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1/4 tsp Amchur Powder (Dried Raw Mango Powder)
- A pinch Hing
- 10 Whole Wheat Bread Slices
- As Per taste Salt
- For Frying Oil
1) Wash and clean the Quinoa, add 1/2 cup of water and bring to boil in medium flame. When water starts boiling reduce the flame to low and cover it. After 15 mins, Quinoa is cooked well absorbing all water. Set aside to cool down.
2) Pressure cook potato with skin. After it cools, peel the skin and mash well.
3) Now we will start mixing all the Ingredients. In a mixing bowl, add Cooked Quinoa Paneer, Potato, Garam masala, Amchur Powder, Kasuri methi, Red chilli powder, Hing, Salt and mix well.
4) Make equal size oval balls and set aside. Now cut edges of Bread and take the soft Centre portion.
5) Slightly dip the bread in water and press it between your palms to remove excess water. Place one Quinoa roll inside the bread, roll it and cover completely. Make sure that the edges are sealed well and also no gaps are there. Repeat the same for rest of the Quinoa rolls.
6) Let these balls sit for few minutes and in meantime heat oil in a kadai.
7) Drop these rolls in batches in hot oil and shallow fry them till they turn golden colour.
Yummy Quinoa Paneer Bread rolls are ready for Tea time Snack.
1) I have used whole wheat bread, you can also use milk bread or Sandwich bread according to your choice.
2) You can also add finely chopped green chillies to Quinoa mixture for extra spiciness.
3) If you want to add onions, sauté the finely chopped onions in oil and then add to Quinoa
4) I have shallow fried the rolls, you can also deep fry them.