Vendakkai varuval/Bhindi fry is a tasty poriyal that goes well with all rice varieties.
- 250 gms Vendakkai/Bhindi/Ladys fingure (Chopped as small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Besan/Kadala maavu/Gram flour
- 3 tbsp Rice flour/Arisi Maavu
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Sambar powder
- 1/4 tsp Hing
- As per taste Salt
- For frying Oil
1) Take chopped Vendakkais/Bhindis in a wide bowl. Add Turmeric powder, Sambar powder, Hing , Salt and mix well.
2) Add Besan/Kadala maavu, Rice flour/Arisi maavu and mix again by sprinkling enough water. Set aside for few minutes.
3) Now, heat oil in a kadai and add the Vendakkais in sprinkling way.
4) After the shhh sound reduces and vendakkais turn crispy, remove them from oil and drop on paper napkins. Repeat the same for the rest of vendakkais.
Crispy Vendakkai varuval/Bhindi fry is ready...