Beach style Kara pori/Masala pori is a beach snack made of Puffed rice, Peanuts and veggies. This is a healthy and easy to prepare snack with zero oil.
- 2 cups Puffed rice/pori
- 1 ladle Raw Peanuts
- 1/2 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Carrot (Grated)
- 1/2 Cucumber (Skin peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 Raw mango (Grated)
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (Finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- As per taste Salt
1) Soak peanuts overnight, next day drain water. If you are using fresh Peanuts, you can skip soaking process. Add enough water and pressure cook for 3 whistles. After it cools, drain water from peanuts and keep aside.
2) Take a mixing bowl and add Puffed rice, cooked Peanuts, Red chilli powder, Salt and mix well.
3) Next add all the veggies and mix well. Finally add Lemon juice, Coriander leaves and give a quick mix.
Beach style kara pori is ready.....
1) In addition to above ingredients, you can also add 2 tbsp of mixture.