Aam ka panna is a refreshing summer special drink. A concentrated syrup is made out of cooked Raw mango along with Sugar and spices which is mixed with water and consumed.
- 1 Raw Mango
- 1/4 cup Sugar (alter according to your taste)
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Few Mint Leaves
1) Pressure cook Raw mango for 3-4 whistles. After the pressure subsides, leave it to cool down. Another method that you can follow is burn the mango over direct flame on stove top till it turns black and remove the burnt skin.
2) Mean time Grind Sugar, Cardamom powder, Roasted Cumin powder, Pepper, Black salt to fine powder.
3) Next add Mint leaves, grind again and keep aside.
4) Now, remove the pulp from cooked mango and discard the outer skin and seeds.
5) Add this pulp to ground mixture and grind again to smooth paste.
6) Add 2 tbsp (alter according to your taste) of this pulp to a Glass of chill water and mix well. Add ice cubes and serve chilled. Rest of the syrup can be refrigerated for later use.
Refreshing Summer drink Aam ka Panna is ready.
1) Instead of cardamom powder you can also add 2 Cardamoms.
2) You can also replace sugar with Jaggery.