This Paneer Masala Dosa is a yummy Dosa made with Spicy and Tangy Paneer stuffing.
This Paneer Masala dosa needs no boiling of Potatoes or no long seasoning, very easy to try and delicious as well. When you are bored with usual breakfast recipes and want to try something interesting this is the perfect dish to choose.
Ingredients For Stuffing: (Serves 6-7 Dosa)
- 1 cup Grated Paneer
- 2 Medium size Onions (Finely chopped)
- 1 Carrot (Grated)
- 1/2 Capsicum (Finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves (Finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
Ingredients For Dosa:
- As required Idli/Dosa Batter
1) Heat oil in a kadai/Pan and add Cumin seeds to crackle. Then add onions and fry till light brown. Next add Ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes off.
2) Next add Capsicum and carrot, fry them till they get cooked in oil. Next add Garam masala, chilli powder, Tomato sauce, Salt and mix well.
3) Now add grated paneer, mix well and switch off the flame.
4) Finally garnish with coriander leaves.Tasty Paneer stuffing is ready.
5) Heat a dosa tawa and drizzle some oil. Spread a laddle of batter to form a circle.
6) Drizzle oil on sides and close it with a lid to cook in medium flame.
7) After it is cooked, spread the paneer stuffing on half of the dosa and close it.
1) If you want this paneer masala dosa to be more spicy, add 1 finely chopped green chillies along with onion and fry.
2) If you want to prepare this as NO Onion NO Garlic dish, just skip onions and garlic paste. instead add only ginger paste still it tastes so yummy.
3) If you have left over paneer stuffing, you can refrigerate it and use the next day also.