Palak Vegetable soup is a tasty and healthy soup.
If your loved ones are recovering from fever this soup helps them to regain their strength. You can also serve this soup to your kids who hate to eat palak/spinach.
- 8-10 leaves of Palak/Spinach
- 1/2 Carrot (chopped)
- 4-5 Beans (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Moong dal
- As needed Butter
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- As per taste Salt
1) Wash and clean the moong dal.
2) Take a bowl, add veggies, moong dal and palak leaves.
3) Add 1/2 cup of water to this palak and veggies.
4) Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
5) After it cools, grind to smooth paste with a blender.
6) Add Pepper powder and Salt to the soup and boil it in medium flame for 10 minutes.
7) Now add Butter, mix well and switch off the flame.
Tasty Palak veg soup is ready.
1) Add few pepper powder while serving.
2) You can also prepare this soup with out moong dal.
3) You can also add 1-2 tbsp of Corn kernels along with veggies.