Mixed veg sabzi is a tasty side dish for roti, parathas and Rice varieties.
- 2 Onion (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Cashews
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi(dried fenugreek leaves)
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh cream
- 3 tbsp+1 tbsp+1 tbsp Oil
- As per taste Salt
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Amchur powder
- 1 Cup Capsicum (chopped as big pieces)
- 1 Cup Carrot (Chopped as cubes)
- 1 Cup Beans (chopped 1 inch length)
2) Transfer the veggies to a bowl and heat 1 tbsp of oil in same kadai. Add cumin seeds to crackle. Then add cashews and fry till golden brown.
3) Add Onions and fry till it changes to light brown. Now add ginger garlic paste and fry for few more minutes.
4) Add tomatoes and fry till it gets cooked. Transfer this mixture to a separate bowl to cool down.
5) After the mixture gets cooled, grind it to smooth paste.
6) Heat the rest of 1 tbsp oil in the kadai and add this ground paste. Add all spice powders and salt to this paste and let it cook in low flame for few minutes. You can see a thick gravy now.
7) Add the fried veggies to the gravy and 1/2 cup water to make the gravy little watery. This water will help the veggies to get cooked completely . Also Masalas will blend well with veggies.
8) Now your gravy will become thick again. Add kasuri methi, coriander leaves and fresh cream. Mix them well and let it stay for few seconds and switch off the flame.
Yummy mixed veg sabzi is ready......