When the summer season starts the first one to grab the market place is Ice apple/Nungu and following is Juicy mangoes. This cool mango punch is a simple refreshing recipe for this super hot summer.
- 2 Mangoes (Remove the skin and take the pulpy portion)
- 1 laddle pomegranate seeds
- 1 laddle apple (peel the skin and chop into small pieces)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup thick milk
- A pinch salt
1) Chop the pulpy portion of mangoes into cubes.
2) Add sugar and salt to mango pulp and mix well with a spoon.
3) Take a glass add chopped apple then add mangoes next bright pomegranate seeds.
4) Pour the milk over it till it comes to brim of glass.
5) Decorate with mango slices and pomegranate seeds.
6) Keep it in fridge and chill it before serving.
Take a long spoon and dig it inside to mix apple with mangoes and pomegranate to enjoy this coooooooool refreshment. Wow what a relief in summer.....