This multigrain laddoo is favourite for all in our house and is made with all nutritious millet flours. I shared this recipe to my friends to try and they all got loads of appreciations. Try out this tasty ladoos and see how it flies.
- 1/2 cup wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Jowar Flour
- 1/2 cup Bajra Flour
- 1/2 cup Soya Flour
- 1/2 cup Fine oats powder
- 1/2 cup red rice Flour
- 1/2 cup ragi Flour
- 1/2 cup Splitted Green gram flour
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsps powdered cardoman
- 5 Almonds
- 5 cashews
- 5 walnuts
- 5 pista
- 1/2 cup ghee
- Grind oats in mixer and sieve it.
- Filter the fine oats powder.
- The left out granules can be used for oats porridge.
1) Grind the nuts (Almonds, cashews, walnuts and pistachios) coarsely in mixer.
2) Dry roast the grounded nuts in low flame for one min. then add few drops ghee and roast for few mins and keep them aside.
3) Add all the Flours and oats powder and mix well.
4) Roast the flours in low flame till raw smell goes off and nice aroma arises.
5) Let the roasted flours get cooled for few mins.
6) Add the roasted nuts, Cardomam powder, Sugar powder and rest of the ghee to the roasted flours and mix well.
7) Make laddoos before the mixture cools down.
8) Mild heat needs to be retained to make good laddoos.
1) Instead of Sugar powder, you can use Brown sugar or jaggery.