This Lunch Menu consists of authentic recipes
1) Vetha kuzhambu
2) Coriander leaves/Kothamalli Rasam
3) Snakegourd/Pudalangai poriyal
4) Carrot Kosambari/Kosumalli
Apart from above recipes, adding Curd and pickle makes a complete combo. You can also make Pachadis/Raitas as they go well with Vetha kuzhambu. Another combo is, Sutta appalm and Vetha kuzambu. For Sutta appalam- instead of frying in Oil, we need to show the Urad dal papad/Appalam directly on low flame.
1) First you can start off with soaking process: Soak moong dal, soak tamarind in warm water for Rasam and vethakuzhambu.
2) Next cut the Snakegourd, clean Coriander and Curry leaves, grate coconut and grind the Coriander paste for Rasam. If you make these preparations first then you can start with cooking.
1) I have made vengaya vatha kuzhambu, you can also make with Vendakkai, Manathakkali vethal, Sundakkai vethal as per you choice.