A small amount of adai batter got left over, and I was unable to make enough adais. So I decided to make Adai fritters for our evening snack. We all enjoyed these adai fritters with hot coffee.
I have already posted traditional evening snack Kunuku which tastes similar to these adai fritters, but you need to grind the batter separately.
- 1 cup Left over Adai batter (Finely chopped Onions was already added to adai batter)
- For frying Oil
1) Heat oil in a kadai and drop a spoon full of Left over adai batter. You can drop 3-4 spoons in a batch.
2) After one side is cooked in medium flame, turn it around to cook the other side.
3) After both sides are done, remove from oil and drop on paper napkins to remove excess oil
1) You can also add chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves to adai batter for extra flavour.
2) If you want them little spicy, you can also add finely chopped green chillies.
3) You can also add finely chopped cabbage instead of onions.